The center is involved in action-oriented research to industrial use.
These actions can take the following forms :
- Technical feasibility study
- Adaptation of technology to a specific need
- Research and analysis of optical solutions for the problems of measurement
The projects are conducted in partnership with the company and possibly with research laboratories. Public funds are available for SMEs. As' Carnot Institute , a HOLO3 approval "Research Tax Credit."
To best meet industrial issues both global and complex, the center works closely with many partners, both academic and industrial :
- LSIIT : Laboratory of Image Science, Computer and Remote Sensing.
- LMT Cachan : Laboratory of Mechanics and Technology in Cachan
- EADS IW France : European Aeronautic Defence and Space France Innovation Works
- Faculty of Science and Technology - Hubert Curien Laboratory in Saint-Etienne
- Design Offices: Consultek, EDP Engineering ....
On the other hand, HOLO3 is involved in several organized networks, which give a close proximity to a wide variety of skills:
- I-PHY4: This technology platform dedicated to NDT includes laboratories and industrial partners ( IXTREM , FANO CNRS ).
- ARI : Regional Agency for Innovation. This network integrates all service innovation in the Alsace region. The network is managed by:
- Alsace Metrology : The platform offers services, studies, research contracts with industrial French, German and Swiss, by joining forces, experience, expertise and technical resources of each players Alsatian who made an offer services with high added value: Holo3 , University of Haute Alsace , Lycée Jean-Mermoz , Hager Group , A + Metrology .